Steiner Tan Needle
The Steiner Tan Needle is a globally-unique needle technology that enables IVF/IVM doctors to aspirate and flush with the greatest possible effect and to retrieve the maximum number of oocytes.
Compared to double lumen needles on the market, the Steiner Needle technology has up to 3-4 times greater effect regarding aspiration and flushing.
The back-cut bevel guarantees optimal sharpness of the Steiner Tan Needle. In contrast to double lumen needles, the Steiner Tan Needle 17 gauge has a free inner lumen for aspiration and flushing of 1,05 mm, the Steiner Tan Needle 19 gauge 0,66 mm and the Steiner Tan Needle 21 gauge 0,51 mm. Additionally, IFV Future is offering the Steiner Mechanical Flushing Pump for flushing, compatible with existing aspiration pumps.
- Aspiration effect like using a single lumen needle
- Flushing effect 3-4 times greater than any double lumen needle on the market
- Sharp needle tip (back bevel cut)
- Clear vision on ultrasound through echo markings
- Only 7 cm dead space
- At least 3 folds shorter aspiration and flushing time in comparison with other DL Needles
- Less pain and bleeding because the size of the needle is very small
- A special needle guide needed to be manufactured by IVF-Future for your individual US-machine.