Steiner Mechanical Flushing Pump
The Steiner Mechanical Flushing Pump is the first patented 100% mechanical flush pump in the world that is operated by the user’s foot. A flexible Bowden cable connects the pump with the pedal. It can be used in combination with your current aspiration pump.
It is the product of IVF experience since 1988.
The pump is compatible with the “HSW 50 ml Norm Ject” syringe or another syringe with the exact dimensions.
Several syringes, which have been filled with flushing medium, are pre-heated in an incubator at 37°. A syringe is clicked into the PTC heating element of Steiner Mechanical Flushing Pump.
As soon as the syringe is empty, there will be an acoustic signal sound, indicating that the syringe must be changed.
• Constant temperature control of flushing medium in a range from 35 – 37°; manually adjustable.
• The operator controls the timing, pressure, amount and flow rate of the flushing medium by means of the pedal.
- Physician can activate a pedal and choose the velocity and amount of fluid during flushing.
- A warming element guarantees constant temperature of flushing fluid at 37°
- An electric motor turns 3 way valve 90° during flushing.
- This motor can be switched off for flushing IVM follicles simultaneously during aspiration. (“pulsatile flushing” with STEINER-TAN Needle 21gauge)
- To use with any Double Lumen Needle on the market or STEINER-TAN Needle 17, 19 or 21 gauge.