STEINER Pistol with Adapter
STEINER Pistol – the name is paradox as it is creating life – is a dosing device for embryo transfer. It enables physicians to inject a reproducible amount of fluid together with embryos into uterine cavity avoiding pressure changes (Stick Slip Effect) during embryo transfer.
- Avoids Stick Slip Effect: sudden movement of plunger of syringe if activated by hand, which can be reason for extreme pressure changes of up to 75 km/h.
- Reproducible amount of transferred fluid.
- Enables physician to look at screen, when releasing embryos.
- Only device with this technology worldwide.
- For any ET Catheter on the market.
Please click here for instructions.